Welcome to Scott's Cycle Corner
Here you can find various information
on my mechanical babies, info and tips on motorcycles in general as well
as links to other useful sites.
Yeah, some people consider them vices (hi mom!) but I never, ever thought I would
enjoy motorcycles as much as I do. It's as close as you'll ever get to
flying without leaving the ground. You feel every temperature shift and you
smell every fragrance. The wind in your face and the sensation of speed
is intoxicating. It's a visceral feeling that someone who hasn't
ridden a bike first-hand cannot comprehend.
Below are the main purposes of these pages:
Feel free to poke around all you want. You can use any of the images or
content from the bike pages for any non-commercial purpose you desire.
Also, send me an
if you like - I'd love to hear about you and your bike. You can send any
suggestions, errors or questions about the pages too.
- To proudly display my mechanical children
- To provide information on accessories and installation of such
- To show how to do basic maintenance on the bikes
- To give others ideas on how to improve their overall motorcycle experience
- To provide links to useful resources and/or vendors
To start you off, here are a couple pictures of the stablemates...